Managing fatigue-related risks of operational staff is crucial.
Managing fatigue of operational staff is crucial to Air Navigation Service Providers. Fatigue Risk Management, or FRM, provides structured methods for managing fatigue-related safety risks, optimising rostering within work time limits and rest minima and maximising human performance and wellbeing in a 24/7 operation.
MovingDot will assist you, ANSPs and Civil Aviation Authorities, with implementing the FRM method that best suits your operational and organisational environment. Our FRM Snapshot will provide a quick insight into your starting point and will offer you a clear path to FRM compliance with relevant rules and regulations. Our consultants will assist you with drafting your FRM principles and practices, in management of fatigue-related risks as part of your safety management system, and in adequate rostering within prescriptive duty time limits.
What can MovingDot do for you?
- Using our FRM snapshot, we will provide insight in your status quo with respect to FRM and provide advice on your pathway to solidly integrate FRM in your business.
- Ensure compliance of your fatigue management processes with ICAO and EASA FRM regulation and guidelines.
- Optimise roster scheduling to manage fatigue within the work time limits and rest minima and with operational flexibility.
- Support you in the identification and mitigation of fatigue-related safety risks as part of your safety management system.
- Assist you with successfully implementing the prescriptive approach to FRM.
- Assist you with successfully implementing a performance-based approach to FRM by means of an integral fatigue risk management system.