Some examples of topics in which MovingDot can advise and support you are:
- Complexity- and workload management:
- Analysis of complexity- and workload in your operation and mitigating strategies to balance workload within your ATM system.
- Integration of workload- and complexity management in your operation, capacity management and staffing processes.
- Fatigue risk management (FRM):
- Development of work time limits and rest minima, tailored to your operation and local rules and in compliance with ICAO and EASA.
- Optimising rostering and daily watch scheduling to maximise human performance and wellbeing, whilst also accommodating operational needs and flexibility.
- Development and implementation of FRM processes within your organisation
- Human role & technology in new concepts:
- Incorporation of the human perspective in the concepts of operations (CONOPS) and the transition to new ATM concepts
- Advice in automation strategy, principles and considerations tailored to your operation and to the role of the human in the ATM system.
- Impact assessment of ATM system changes on human performance, operational functions, work processes and competency profiles.
- Human performance & safety:
- Consideration of human performance as integral part of your safety management processes
- Fostering a safety culture within your operation
- Evaluation of human performance and fatigue-related safety and identification of mitigating strategies.
Would you like to know more? Contact us: email@example.com