Senior Aviation / Air Traffic Management Consultant
MovingDot has been operating successfully on a national and international level since 2010 as an independent consultancy and design agency in the field of aviation, specifically air traffic management (ATM) and airports. We distinguish ourselves by providing realistic operational advice and solutions.
MovingDot is a modern, robust and knowledge-intensive organization with a transparent and enterprising corporate culture. Teamwork, autonomy and development are central to this, and we rely on qualities such as reliability, commitment, creativity, customer centricity and flexibility. Our team consists of people with an education at university or college level and (former) air traffic controllers and pilots.
We want to further expand our business and broaden our services. For this, we are looking to strengthen our team in the short term. We are looking for a wide range of experts or consultants. Knowledge and experience within the aviation domain, especially related to air traffic management, airports and aviation safety is preferable. However, if you have consultancy experience in other domains or business management, we are most interested to discuss with you what drives you to us.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
In the role of Senior ATM consultant you will have a key position in a team of enthusiastic professionals and operational experts in organizing and executing technical, operational and strategic consultancy activities and projects. You act as an independent project manager and content advisor for our clients which include airports, air navigation service providers, governments and airspace users (e.g. drone operators). In addition, you successfully acquire new assignments that partly come from your own network.
Jij bent degene die binnen het MovingDot team met enthousiasme, eigen kennis en expertise een natuurlijke plaats inneemt. Je werkt graag in teamverband, kunt structuur aanbrengen in complexe vraagstukken en uitdagende projecten en hebt daarbij oog voor kwaliteit en resultaat. Werkt ideeën uit en geeft die vorm aan de hand van een marktanalyse, schat de business mogelijkheden in en helpt de ambities van MovingDot verder vorm te geven en te realiseren. Het ontwikkelen van een eigen businessdomein binnen onze strategie moedigen wij sterk aan.
Wat breng je mee?
– University graduate (or similar level)
– Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills-
– Proven experience and/or knowledge of aviation, air traffic management, airport operations, aviation
safety or comparable sector
– At least 5 years of experience working in a dynamic, complex and operational environment
– Proven experience with independently managing and acquiring projects
– Excellent network skills at various levels
– Strong in communication and interaction with the customer and penmanship in Dutch and English
Dit bieden we:
– Excellent possibilities for your personal growth
– Opportunities to be involved in high profile aviation projects across the globe
– Freedom to expand your business domain
– Good work-life balance, with the possibility of working from home part-time
– 32- or 40-hours working week
– Competitive salary
– Great team of colleagues, who are committed to each other’s well-being
– Informal culture where results and quality are of paramount importance
– Laptop and mobile phone that you can also use privately
Does this appeal to you and do you want to develop MovingDot and yourself further through a career with us? Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Esther van Westing