Junior Aviation / Air Traffic Management Consultant
MovingDot has been operating successfully on a national and international level since 2010 as an independent consultancy and design agency in the field of aviation, specifically air traffic management (ATM) and airports. We distinguish ourselves by providing realistic operational advice and solutions.
MovingDot is a modern, robust and knowledge-intensive organization with a transparent and enterprising corporate culture. Teamwork, autonomy and development are central to this, and we rely on qualities such as reliability, commitment, creativity, customer centricity and flexibility. Our team consists of people with an education at university or college level and (former) air traffic controllers and pilots.
We want to further expand our business and broaden our services. For this, we are looking to strengthen our team in the short term. We are looking for a wide range of experts or consultants. Knowledge and experience within the aviation domain, especially related to air traffic management, airports and aviation safety is preferable. However, if you have consultancy experience in other domains or business management, we are most interested to discuss with you what drives you to us.
What do we expect from you?
In the role of Junior Aviation / ATM Consultant your career is just beginning, allowing us to shape it to your competences and ambition. This means working in a variety of different projects, for both clients as well as MovingDot’s internal development strategy. Your focus is on analysis, problem solving, learning the trade and growing in increasingly complex projects. You set the pace. As an active member in various projects, you’ll be teaming up with other MovingDot professionals and operational experts. Our competence development programme could guide you (as an example) to flight procedure designer or to an all-round advisor for our clients which include airports, air navigation service providers, governments and airspace users (e.g. drone operators). By working with our medior and senior staff we expect a steep learning curve which we will support with trust and independence to do your work. Your network is expanding through attendance of (international) conferences or exhibitions.
You naturally find your place within the MovingDot team with enthusiasm, using your own knowledge and expertise to strengthen our team. You enjoy working in a team, can structure complex issues and you have an eye for quality and results. You elaborate ideas and shape them based on sound knowledge of specialist areas such as (aviation) engineering, computer science or business management. Your goals are driven by MovingDot’s strategy and ambitions. Your next steps and further growth in MovingDot are shaped by your own aspirations.
What you offer us:
– University graduate (or similar level)
– Strong analytical and basic conceptual thinking skills
– An interest to work in the fields of aviation, air traffic management, airport operations or safety
– Any other experience in comparable sectors are welcome
– The ability to work in a dynamic, complex and operational environment
– Good communication skills
– Strong written Dutch and/or English to deliver technical reports or policy advice
What we offer:
– Excellent possibilities for your personal growth
– Opportunities to be involved in high profile aviation projects across the globe
– Freedom to choose your own development direction
– Good work-life balance, with the possibility of working from home part-time
– 32- or 40-hours working week
– Competitive salary
– Great team of colleagues, who are committed to each other’s well-being
– Informal culture where results and quality are of paramount importance
– Laptop and mobile phone that you can also use privately
Does this appeal to you and do you want to develop MovingDot and yourself further through a career with us? Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Suzan van de Kasteele