Vacancies Senior Air Traffic Management Expert
40 hours / week
MovingDot has been operating successfully on a national and international level since 2010 as an independent consultancy and design agency in the field of air traffic control and airports. We distinguish ourselves in the market by providing realistic operational advice and implementations (solutions?).
MovingDot is a modern, robust and knowledge-intensive organization with a transparent and enterprising corporate culture. Teamwork, autonomy and development are central to this. In doing so, we rely on qualities such as reliability, commitment, creativity, customer focus and flexibility. Our team consists of people with an education at university or college level and (former) air traffic controllers.
Despite the current dip in aviation, we see a clear demand for our advice. As such, we are making extra efforts to further expand and market our services. For this we are looking to strengthen our team in the short term. We are primarily looking for experienced senior experts with knowledge and experience within the domain of Air Traffic Management, airports and / or Safety (aviation).
The Senior ATM expert leads the team of experienced consultants and operational experts in processing and executing technical, operational and strategic advisory activities and projects. The role of Senior ATM expert within MovingDot varies from independent project manager to successful acquirer of new assignments that will partly come from their own network.
The Senior ATM expert is one who naturally assumes their role within the MovingDot team with enthusiasm, own knowledge and expertise. They develop ideas and shape them on the basis of a market analysis, estimate the business possibilities and help to further shape and realize the ambitions of MovingDot. We strongly encourage the development of your own business domain within our strategy.
- Enthusiastic university graduate (TUD- Aerospace or equivalent level)
- Well developed in terms of content, operational and / or technical knowledge of air traffic control, airport operations and / or aviation safety
- Proven experience and / or closely involved in drafting Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- At least 5 years of experience working in a dynamic and complex environment
- Proven experience with independently managing projects
- Capable of working in a (external) team with an eye for results and quality
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Does this appeal to you and do you want to help develop MovingDot and yourself? Please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Esther van Westing.