Vacancy Senior Air Traffic Management Consultant
MovingDot has been operating successfully on a national and international level since 2010 as an independent consultancy and design agency in the field of aviation, specifically air traffic management and airports. We distinguish ourselves by providing realistic operational advice and solutions.
MovingDot is a modern, robust and knowledge-intensive organization with a transparent and enterprising corporate culture. Teamwork, autonomy and development are central to this, and we rely on qualities such as reliability, commitment, creativity, customer focus and flexibility. Our team consists of people with an education at university or college level and (former) air traffic controllers.
We want to further expand our business and broaden our services. For this, we are looking to strengthen our team in the short term. We are primarily looking for an experienced senior consultant with knowledge and experience within the aviation domain, especially in Air Traffic Management, Airports and/or aviation Safety.
What do we expect from you?
In the role of Senior ATM consultant you will have a key position in a team of enthusiastic professionals and operational experts in organizing and executing technical, operational and strategic consultancy activities and projects. You act as an independent project manager and content advisor. In addition, you successfully acquire new assignments that partly come from your own network.
You naturally find your place within the MovingDot team with enthusiasm, own knowledge and expertise. You enjoy working in a team, you can structure complex issues and challenging projects and you have an eye for quality and results. You elaborate ideas and shape them on the basis of a market analysis, estimate the business opportunities and help to further shape and realize MovingDot’s ambitions. We strongly encourage the development of your own business domain within our strategy.
What you offer us:
– University graduate (or similar level)
– Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
– Proven experience and/or knowledge of aviation, air traffic management, airport operations, aviation safety or
– At least 5 years of experience working in a dynamic, complex and operational environment
– Proven experience with independently managing and acquiring projects
– Excellent network skills at various levels
– Strong in communication and interaction with the customer and penmanship in Dutch and English
What we offer:
– Sufficient possibilities for your personal growth
– A good work-life balance, with the possibility of working from home part-time with sufficient tools to set up your
– A 32- or 40-hours working week
– A good salary
– A nice team of colleagues, who are committed to each other
– Informal culture where results and quality are of paramount importance
– Laptop and mobile phone that you can also use privately
Does this appeal to you and do you want to develop MovingDot and yourself further with us? Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to email@example.com, for the attention of Esther van Westing