Medior Aviation / Air Traffic Management Consultant
MovingDot has been operating successfully on a national and international level since 2010 as an independent consultancy and design agency in the field of aviation, specifically air traffic management (ATM) and airports. We distinguish ourselves by providing realistic operational advice and solutions.
MovingDot is a modern, robust and knowledge-intensive organization with a transparent and enterprising corporate culture. Teamwork, autonomy and development are central to this, and we rely on qualities such as reliability, commitment, creativity, customer centricity and flexibility. Our team consists of people with an education at university or college level and (former) air traffic controllers and pilots.
We want to further expand our business and broaden our services. For this, we are looking to strengthen our team in the short term. We are looking for a wide range of experts or consultants. Knowledge and experience within the aviation domain, especially related to air traffic management, airports and aviation safety is preferable. However, if you have consultancy experience in other domains or business management, we are most interested to discuss with you what drives you to us.
What do we expect from you?
In the role of Aviation/ATM consultant you will form part of the backbone of our organisation. As an active member in various projects, you’ll be teaming up with other MovingDot professionals and operational experts. Your main focus is to analyse, design and/or advise on a wide range of aviation related issues as part of our technical, operational and strategic consultancy activities. You could act as an assistant project manager and content advisor for our clients which include airports, air navigation service providers, governments and airspace users (e.g. drone operators). We welcome your pro-active view and opinion on how to tackle our projects. In addition, you will have the chance to expand your international network and represent MovingDot in conferences or exhibitions.
You naturally find your place within the MovingDot team with enthusiasm, using your own knowledge and expertise to strengthen our team. You enjoy working in a team, you can structure complex issues and challenging projects and you have an eye for quality and results. You elaborate ideas and shape them on the basis of a sound knowledge of specialist areas such as (aviation) engineering, computer science, aviation operations, marketing or business management. Your goals are driven by MovingDot’s strategy and ambitions. Your next steps and further growth in MovingDot are shaped by your own aspirations.
What you offer us:
– University graduate (or equivalent level)
– Strong analytical and basic conceptual thinking skills
– Several years experience in the fields of aviation, air traffic management, airport operations or safety is desirable
– Experience in any other comparable sector is welcome
– Having worked in a dynamic, complex and operational environment is a plus
– Proven ability to network in a broader team context
– Strong written Dutch and/or English to deliver technical reports or policy advice
What we offer:
– Excellent possibilities for your personal growth
– Opportunities to be involved in high profile aviation projects across the globe
– Good work-life balance, with the possibility of working from home part-time
– 32- or 40-hours working week
– Competitive salary
– Great team of colleagues, who are committed to each other’s well-being
– Informal culture where results and quality are of paramount importance
– Laptop and mobile phone that you can also use privately
Does this appeal to you and do you want to develop MovingDot and yourself further through a career with us? Send your motivation and CV by e-mail to email@example.com, for the attention of Suzan van de Kasteele