Flight Procedure Designer
MovingDot has been operating successfully on a national and international level since 2010 as an independent consultancy and design agency in the field of aviation, specifically air traffic management (ATM) and airports. We distinguish ourselves by providing realistic operational advice and solutions.
MovingDot is a modern, robust and knowledge-intensive organisation with a transparent and enterprising corporate culture. Teamwork, autonomy and development are central to this, and we rely on qualities such as reliability, commitment, creativity, customer centricity and flexibility. Our team consists of people with an education at university or college level, but also (former) air traffic controllers and pilots.
We are the largest and first certified Flight Procedure Design Service Provider in The Netherlands and we are looking to strengthen our Flight Procedure Design team in the short term. Your work will directly contribute to enhancing flight safety and efficiency, shaping the future of aviation operations.
What do we expect from you?
As a Flight Procedure Designer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing flight procedures for both national and international projects. You will work closely with our clients, stakeholders, and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with aviation regulations and industry standards. You will have the chance to work on diverse and challenging projects, creating instrument flight procedures such as departure, arrival and approach procedures for various airports and airspace environments.
Not only will you be part of a highly skilled team, but you will also have the chance to expand your knowledge and stay at the forefront of industry developments. We prioritize your professional growth, providing access to continuous training and keeping you up-to-date with the latest advancements in flight procedure design on a national and international scale.
Next to flight procedure design, you will also be given the opportunity to work in a related field of work such as ATM procedure design, project management, AIS, safety, etc. to expand your expertise and extend your skillset.
What you offer us:
- University graduate (or equivalent level)
- Strong analytical and basic conceptual thinking skills
- Previous experience in flight procedure design, aviation operations, or a related field is highly desirable
- Proficiency in using flight procedure design software and tools (e.g. FPDAM, AutoCAD, GIS) is also desirable
- Communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams
- A passion for aviation, a commitment to safety, and a drive for innovation
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in Dutch or eagerness to learn Dutch is a plus. Applicants must be EU-residents
What we offer:
- Excellent possibilities for your personal growth
- Opportunities to be involved in high profile aviation projects across the globe
- Good work-life balance, with the possibility of working from home part-time
- 32- or 40-hours working week
- Competitive salary
- Great team of colleagues, who are committed to each other’s well-being
- Informal culture where results and quality are of paramount importance
- Laptop and mobile phone that you can also use privately
- Team events
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your motivation and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs. Suzan van de Kasteele. Kindly include “Flight Procedure Designer Application” in the subject line.